Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 244.61 KB (250476
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5233
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:00:44.050