Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 168.45 KB (172488 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 255.04 KB (261158
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (168.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 49.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:31:29.637