Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 231.26 KB (236806
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5289
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:42:17.587