Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 115.91 KB (118696 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which take 219.64 KB (224908
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (115.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 26.02
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-06 06:39:33.410