Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 189.45 KB (193992 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 483.58 KB (495186
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (189.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5239
alone. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 11:24:53.220