Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 189.45 KB (193992 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 463.48 KB (474606
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (189.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (187.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12460
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 08:53:26.133