Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 211.45 KB (216528 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 512.31 KB (524604
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (211.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.40 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5211
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:20:13.047