Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 189.45 KB (193992 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 290.61 KB (297580
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (189.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19958
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 14:39:01.907