Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
for more details on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 170.45 KB (174544 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 258.05 KB (264242
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (170.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19914
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:36:56.377