Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3535.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.44 MB (4653064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3535.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 11:03:54.267