Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2297.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 787.82 KB (806728 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 4.37 MB (4583712
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (787.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (637.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (992.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 42.0.2297.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome Canary
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2295.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2295.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2295.0\chrome_child.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2295.0\chrome_elf.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS\DisplayIcon
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 19:26:31.880