Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\Mak5\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\Mak5\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.2993.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1118552 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.65 MB (2778800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.2993.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 00:42:24.047