Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2290.6\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 791.32 KB (810312 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 5.22 MB (5474408
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (791.32 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (791.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (647.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.01 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 42.0.2290.6
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Google Chrome Canary you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome Canary:
The files below remain on your disk by Google Chrome Canary when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3287\C\Users\UserName\Desktop\Google Chrome Canary.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3291\C\Users\UserName\Desktop\Google Chrome Canary.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3303\C\Users\UserName\Desktop\Google Chrome Canary.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\3325\C\Users\UserName\Desktop\Google Chrome Canary.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!ChromeCanary.OWC3O7UV3S3MRORNXVTDKW6ITE\Image
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 17:21:57.680