Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2938.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1121384 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.72 MB (2848464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 57.0.2938.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 13:05:56.900