Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2938.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1121384 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.72 MB (2848464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 57.0.2938.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 13:05:56.900