Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2784.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 947.82 KB (970568 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 5.55 MB (5816608
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (947.82 KB)
- ?hr?m?.b?t.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 53.0.2784.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:22:21.547