Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2784.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 947.82 KB (970568 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 5.55 MB (5816608
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (947.82 KB)
- ?hr?m?.b?t.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 53.0.2784.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:22:21.547