Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\59.0.3048.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.53 MB (4751704 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 6.19 MB (6491824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 59.0.3048.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 12:04:37.803