Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.2993.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 933.34 KB (955736 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 8.17 MB (8571400
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (933.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.99 MB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.2993.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 10:52:23.850