Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\61.0.3163.4\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.48 MB (1549144 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.37 MB (3532976
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 61.0.3163.4
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-22 10:17:41.840