Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\39.0.2139.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 835.32 KB (855368 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 5.67 MB (5940512
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (835.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.85 MB)
- setup.exe (1.04 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 39.0.2139.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 00:24:07.470