Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\72.0.3611.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.62 MB (1694552 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 6.00 MB (6288736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (678.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 72.0.3611.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-15 15:58:51.177