Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3297.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.54 MB (1612632 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 3.41 MB (3571888
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 65.0.3297.2
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-18 01:47:24.200