Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\74.0.3712.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.64 MB (1721840 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.94 MB (7275424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.48 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (572.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (688.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 74.0.3712.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 05:15:25.640