Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2396.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 843.32 KB (863560 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 7.09 MB (7437048
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (843.32 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (797.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (671.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (963.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (750.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2396.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-09 10:32:13.643