Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3026.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.09 MB (1144152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 2.73 MB (2866864
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3026.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-28 15:29:43.953