Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\56.0.2897.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 930.10 KB (952424 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 7.88 MB (8266552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (930.10 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.65 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 56.0.2897.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 08:14:00.640