Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3020.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.05 MB (1105240 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 2.66 MB (2788528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0.3020.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-22 13:23:35.277