Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName.LOCUTUS\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName.LOCUTUS\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\62.0.3166.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.48 MB (1549144 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.37 MB (3533488
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3166.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-25 12:30:15.280