Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3346.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1599320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 3.37 MB (3531440
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3346.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-13 12:17:43.500