Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3288.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.50 MB (1571672 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.30 MB (6604296
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 65.0.3288.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-15 15:13:51.030