Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\72.0.3612.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.62 MB (1695064 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.00 MB (6290784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (678.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.3612.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-16 10:13:58.290