Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\75.0.3753.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.50 MB (1574384 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.09 MB (6382000
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (635.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (751.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.16 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 75.0.3753.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-01 09:07:02.123