Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2936.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies about 938.10 KB (960616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 7.96 MB (8350008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (938.10 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.72 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 57.0.2936.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 14:05:01.917