Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3508.2\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.48 MB (1547608 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 7.12 MB (7462752
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.32 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (533.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3508.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-02 05:29:23.070