Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2433.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 848.32 KB (868680 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.59 MB (4817000
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (848.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (757.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (758.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 45.0.2433.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-16 12:09:32.020