Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2433.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 848.32 KB (868680 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.59 MB (4817000
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (848.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (757.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (758.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 45.0.2433.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 12:09:32.020