Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3291.2\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.54 MB (1613144 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 3.41 MB (3571888
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3291.2
of Google Chrome Canary. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-12 10:41:28.513