Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\73.0.3637.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.63 MB (1714144 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.08 MB (9519968
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (650.47 KB)
- setup.exe (2.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3637.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-11 20:29:17.327