Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3510.1\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.48 MB (1548120 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 7.12 MB (7464288
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.32 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (533.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3510.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-02 10:52:31.193