Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\67.0.3365.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.32 MB (1387352 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 6.29 MB (6597472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.82 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (556.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 67.0.3365.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 16:40:48.450