Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\67.0.3365.2\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.32 MB (1387352 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 6.29 MB (6597472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.82 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (556.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 67.0.3365.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-09 16:40:48.450