Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\49.0.2599.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 975.82 KB (999240 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 4.89 MB (5125736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (975.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (803.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (806.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 49.0.2599.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-11 03:00:49.843