Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\74.0.3713.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.64 MB (1721840 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 6.38 MB (6689712
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (688.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 74.0.3713.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 08:33:52.870