Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\56.0.2917.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.07 MB (1123944 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 2.72 MB (2856656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 56.0.2917.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 14:32:11.397