Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\52.0.2715.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1123480 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.10 MB (4299208
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.0.2715.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-22 09:43:47.963