Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3282.3\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3496112
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 64.0.3282.3
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-02 16:29:43.023