Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3297.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies about 1.50 MB (1571160 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 6.30 MB (6602760
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3297.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 14:53:34.803