Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\59.0.3047.4\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1176920 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 2.78 MB (2917552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 59.0.3047.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 00:30:14.960