Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3297.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.51 MB (1578328 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3492016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 65.0.3297.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-17 10:13:18.323