Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3297.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.51 MB (1578328 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3492016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 65.0.3297.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 10:13:18.323