Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3226.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 3.36 MB (3518640
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3226.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-28 12:45:02.460