Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\74.0.3688.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1727472 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 9.81 MB (10289568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (555.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.09 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.73 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (658.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.15 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 74.0.3688.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-31 07:53:19.360