Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2784.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 944.82 KB (967496 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 8.00 MB (8390248
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (944.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2784.1
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:54:22.583