Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\69.0.3487.1\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 1.47 MB (1544536 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 7.01 MB (7346016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (534.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.79 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 69.0.3487.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-10 19:11:35.223